Wednesday

Effulgence in Tir na nOg

Land of youth-isn't it wonderful-eat anything and you get stuck there Tir na nOg. Well known to anyone who has ever encountered anything remotely Gaelic or Irish.

Taking into consideration my lack of blog, and the popularity of the aforementioned artifact, and also my imminent trip to Europe, including but not limited to Ireland, I made a conscience decision to start a blog. It will, perhaps, detail some of the more interesting aspects of my stay in both Italy and Ireland. It will not, of course, contain anything remotely similar to 'i woke up'. It will probably be brief, straightforward, and possibly even dull. But it will, at least, be something, and perhaps I will be inspired to continue writing in it even upon my return to my home country of the United States of America, often known as 'America' or 'the U.S.'

If I do so, you can expect it to be full of my weak, wandering, descriptions of things that have recently interested or annoyed me. They may even interest or annoy you, though the latter is more likely, and 'bore' is more likely than either of those. But, be that as it may, I'm not forcing you to read any of this, so you obviously know me in some way and have decided to read this based on that connection. Therefore, you do not particularly care what I talk about, as long as it gives you something to mention to me the next time we have a conversation.

On that note, Best Wishes to you, be contacting you again later.

C. B. P. M.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

I'm so glad you're here!

Zenmomma said...

I'm glad you're blogging Chloe!

CiaoBella! said...

I'm glad you're here, Chloe! We bloggers seem to get to know each other really, really well. I'll be listening!
Grandma