Thursday

Doctor Horrible: He has a PhD in horribleness.

Look at these people,
Amazing how sheeple
Show up for the slaughter,

No one condemning,
You lined up like lemmings
You lead to the water,

Why can’t they see what I see, why can’t they hear the lies?
Maybe the fee’s too pricey for them to realize,
Your disguise is slipping, I think you’re slipping,

Now that your savior’s
As still as the grave you’re
Beginning to fear me,

Like cavemen fear thunder,
I still have to wonder,
Can you really hear me?

I bring you pain, the kind you can’t suffer quietly,
Fire up your brain, remind you inside you’re rioting,
Society is slipping, everything's slipping away, so,

Go ahead, run away,
Say it was horrible,
Spread the word, tell a friend,
Tell them the tale,

Get a pic, do a blog,
Heroes are over with,
Look at him, not a word,
Hammer, meet nail,

Then I win, then I get,
Everything I ever,
All the cash, all the fame,
And social change,

Anarchy, that I run,
It’s Dr. Horrible’s turn,
You people all have to learn,
This world is going to burn, burn, (yeah it’s two R’s, h-o-r-r yeah right), burn!

No sign of Penny, good,
I would give anything
Not to have her see,

It’s gonna be bloody,
Head up, Billy buddy,
There’s no time for mercy,

Here goes no mercy–

That’s not a good sound

No comments: