Wednesday

Qacei's

is where I am. I am learning important things and eating food and it's fun. I'm going to assume (perhaps incorrectly) that you want to learn more than that about my stay, so I'm going to tell you. I think I will make it a trilogy in four parts. This is part one, and it constitutes my Non-con post, even though Non-con ended several days ago.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY BE CHRONOLOGICALLY INACCURATE DUE TO MY TERRIBLE MEMORY!

Part One: The Non of Con

Friday the 31st of October

After an excruciatingly (remember that, excruciatingly. It was excruciating.) early morning, we drove in the car for five hours. That was also excruciating, but not as bad. Then, finally, we checked into our hotel and drove to Sunnyside Up - we'll come back (not literally) to the hotel in a minute, but for now... - where we encountered others of our kind. We hugged people and dashed to the bathroom together. We hurriedly changed into our costumes, MJ, Qacei, and I. I was Harmony the preppy vampire (some of you are familiar with her. Some of you are not. I'll let you decide who's cooler.), MJ was Spike the totally completely awesome (male) vampire, and Qacei was Drusilla the psychic vampire, and/or her non-canon sister, Allisurd. Once we were ready - me with my leggings, Qacei with her dress, and MJ with her gelled back hair - we went out into the scary universe of trick-or-treating with Hayden and Diana. The other 'rents stayed behind, though they were costumed. We went from shop to shop, begging for sweets, which we recieved posthaste, though we did have some difficulty getting out without knocking over small children. Then, loot in hands, we returned to Sunnyside Up, home of deliciousness. We retreated from there to another home, the home of my QaceiQacei and family. There was fun. And a party. And we did stuff. And then we, and others, went out trick-or-treating in Qacei's AREA. (We'll also get back, semi-literally, to the word 'area'.) Then we returned and sorted our candy into piles, primarily sorted by type. We traded the things we didn't want for things others people who did want what we didn't want didn't want but we wanted. Then we changed our costumes (with some of MJ's hair gel, I became a person having a bad hair day) and walked to 'the mansion' where we each received 2-3 full size candy bars. Then we went back to Qacei's and ate candy. LOTS of candy. And we did stuff. Then MJ and I slept at Qacei's that night, instead of ever returning to the hotel which we had paid for.

Saturday the 1st of November

Partyness. We played Honey I love you and put on makeup and ate armadillo roadkill and terrorized newbies by accident. Mom and dad went to the hotel for sleep, MJ and Story and I stayed to vex Qacei and co. further.

No, I don't really remember this day at all. There was a lot of partying. Tim Booth came. Mary's blog says so.

No comments: