Wednesday

Part Two: A Story of Story

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE CHRONOLOGICALLY INACCURATE, BECAUSE I HAVE A TERRIBLE MEMORY!

Sunday the 2nd of November

The parental units leave after a delicious breakfast of deliciousness at Sunnyside Up (Brunch? Whatever.) taking MJ dearest with them. Well, perhaps MJ had left our group, but Story remained, and we took it into our heads (malfunctioning as they were) to walk to the grocery or some such ridiculous thing in the pouring rain. So we started walking, and then we decided we didn't really want to go to the grocery, but Donna picked us up and dropped Qacei home before bringing Story and I to the place where Story keeps her horse. We got the horse out and Story rode him, and then I got to ride him too. (WHEEEEEE!) I did not gallop, but I did manage a brief canter. And I rode bareback at one point, which was awesome, though slippery. Very smooth horse. Then we took him out back to eat apples from the apple trees they have there. He (the horse) ate the ones off the ground and Story and I picked nice deliciousness off the trees. they were very juicy. Then we climbed a hay island and drank soda and ate apples. Then we carried some more apples out, saw a youngling horse, and carried the apples home/to Qacei's (same thing). Then we hung out and it was fun. Story and I had cheesy nachos with mango salsa. Then...some more stuff happened, but I don't know/remember what. Story goes home.

To be continued. Again.

No comments: