Thursday

Thirteen Things I Love

About Doctor Horrible.

1. His goggles. I want them. They are wonderfulness packed inside welding goggles.

2. The songs. They are also wonderfulness, primarily because Joss Whedon was involved with their making.

3. 'Slipping' specifically, as demonstrated by the fact that I posted it. It's a great song. Very dramatic. Lots of sudden starts and stops.

4. Captain Hammer, AKA Nathan Fillion. Mal/Caleb/Captain Hammer/whatever. He's awesome, and Captain Hammer is hilarious. (see below)

5. "These are not the hammer."

6. Bad Horse, the thoroughbred of sin, and his singing letters.

7. Moist, Sidekick Extraordinaire. "In case you need anything dampened or made soggy."

8. It contains sporks. Enough said. (I love sporks)

9. Laundry. But in a good way.

10. Everyone's a hero in their own way. "You, and you, and...mostly me, and you."

11. It has seriousness. Um....amusing?...seriousness?

12. It's just so freaking FUNNY! I laugh permanently every time I watch it. Does that make sense? I wasn't sure how to phrase it.
Anyway. Funny.

13. The fact that it involves three Whedons and musical numbers makes it pretty much the most awesome thing to ever exist in this or any other universe.

So yeah.

Can be found at this location and should be. If you're awesome, I mean. You'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Well, it's no "Firefly," but I enjoyed it. Nathan was awesome!